Ushering Out the Year: the Best of 2016 from NEKLO
The end of the year is the time we in NEKLO look back at the months past and reflect on what has been achieved. And this brings us the memory of the days when all we had was enthusiasm, passion, and a burning desire to create a worthy product.Since then a lot has changed and many of our dreams have turned into reality, but we are the same – inspired by innovation, ardent, and committed to what we do.We have had a very busy, rich, and exciting 2016 and now we would like to share the best of it with you.
Here, as promised, is the flashback of the most wonderful things that happened to us in 2016:
- The income of our clients has increased by 14% and has reached the mark of $100 billion.
- The number of Magento certified PHP developers in our company has amounted 25 people.
- We organized the first Meet Magento CZ in Prague that gathered more than 300 participants.
- We published 16 our extensions for Magento on Magento Connect and released 4 extensions for Magento 2.
- We updated our platform for iBeacon management and launched Beacon Smart Store, a cutting-edge web service for mobile and geolocation marketing.
- We published Instagram PRO, a new powerful version of our most popular extension.
- We improved our Currency Converter and Currency Converter HD and released a version for Android.
- One of our projects, Carbon38.com, was nominated for Best Magento Shop 2016 Award.
- We launched Magento Store Monitoring, a breakthrough mobile app for free monitoring of Magento stores.
- We established Koruna Business Club, a private eCommerce club for business owners in the Czech Republic, and began a series of special meetups in Prague.