Any Currency Converter
Last Updated July 25, 2022
This policy applies only to information we collect in our App and email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our App. This policy DOES NOT apply to information collected in other apps or websites (including third-party websites you may access through the App), or information collected by any third party. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Should you not wish to have your information gathered or used as described in this policy, you may uninstall the App from the device(s) on which you have downloaded it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information is automatically collected when you use our App. Information collected may include usage details, metadata, and real-time information about the location of your device. We do not generally collect or store information by which we may personally identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”) through the App. However, location data is collected in our Any Currency Converter app solely to determine your local currency. Any other data is held by service providers and cooperation partners only, which are outlined below. Please note, however, that the information we have about you might still qualify as “personal data” under the GDPR.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information collected through the App with the following objectives:
- to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the App;
- to diagnose or fix technology problems;
- to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- to fulfil the purpose of which you provide it;
- to communicate with you regarding the App installed on your mobile device (e.g., to notify you when App updates are available);
- to protect our and your rights related to your use of the App;
- to carry out and enforce any contract entered into between you and us;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process.
We may also use the data you provide not to identify you personally but for the following purposes:
- to optimize and improve our services;
- to provide custom, personalized content in the App;
- to display targeted advertisements;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
We do not store any PII on our own IT systems. Please refer to the Data Protection Policies of the Service Providers referred to below.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The Company may use and disclose aggregated, or otherwise anonymized information that does not relate to an identifiable natural person without restriction. For example, we may share anonymous usage data with third-party analytics providers to help them and us understand the usage patterns for the App and so that we can better consider new features or enhance our services.
THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE FOR ONLINE BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
When you use the App on your Android mobile device, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include advertisers, ad networks, ad servers, and analytics companies.
The Company provides the advertising ID generated by the Android mobile device (which is a non-persistent identifier of your device that you can reset at any time) and may also provide real-time location data, usage data, or other information related to your use of the App and other services via your mobile device (but will not provide your name, or your email address,) to these third-party ad servers or ad networks (“Advertisers”). Advertisers may also use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. Advertisers may collect information about online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services websites under a specific advertising ID.
Advertisers may use this information (including the information we provide to them) to provide interest-based (behavioural) advertising or other targeted content to your mobile device.
The App includes the use of the following services:
|Google LLC, USA||• Google Analytics for Firebase;|
• Google AdMob
|GA – https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en |
Firebase – https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
he Company uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through your device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Advertising IDs. An advertising ID is a non-persistent, resettable identifier of your device that is used for purposes of online behavioural advertising. The advertising ID associated with your device is created and managed by Apple or Google, depending on whether you have an iOS or Android device. You may object to the transfer of the aforementioned information at any given time with immediate, future effect by adjusting the settings on your mobile device to disable the Apple-Ad-Tracking via IFDA or to opt-out of interest-based ads via the Google advertising ID. The mechanism for opting out of interest-based ads is different for each device, so please consult the user manual for your device’s operating system for specific instructions. Additionally, you can reset your advertising ID at any time (and as frequently as you would like), which causes Google’s or Apple’s system to build your device’s profile for advertising purposes anew, so that advertisers cannot link your activities taking place before the reset to your device.
- Targeted Advertising by Third Parties. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In general, to find out more about how to opt-out of receiving targeted ads from a particular advertiser click on the AdChoices icon or link (or similar icon or link) appearing in or near the ad. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of certain ad networks as follows:
|If the Advertiser is a member of or advertises through:||To Opt Out|
|Digital Advertising Alliance||Install and use the AppChoices App|
|European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance||Opt out at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/|
|Google Ads||Learn how to opt-out at Google Ads Help – Opt Out|
You can stop all collection of information by the App by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the App’s marketplace or network.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
NEKLO LLC: 1350 Old Bayshore Hwy, Suite 520, Burlingame, California 94010