Magento Outstaff and Engagement Models
Whether you want to build a Magento store, expand your store functionality, or have just started to build it, by opting for our Magento outsourcing services, you won’t go wrong!
Dedicated project manager
We can provide you with a high-skilled Magento project manager who will:
- Join your team and coordinate the work of your developers and technical specialists;
- Monitor and prevent potential issues, ensure the seamless running of your web store;
- Take accountability for the results.
Free your time. Focus on scaling your business up or engage in a new commercial project. Magento developers outstaffing will meet your expectations.
Magento developers leasing
As your Augmented Team Partner, the NEKLO team will:
- Do the recruiting job and select top Magento experts for you;
- Work on your Magento 1 or Magento 2 development project;
- Assist you in the Magento maintenance tasks.
By hiring our Magento team, you get your own expert team with a mature track record in the Magento development services field.
How We Work to Help You Win
We’ll stick to your priorities, leaving you free of software development hassle, yet in charge of it.
Step 1. Project Discovery and Planning
- Requirements gathering, project evaluation, estimation;
- Ideation, R&D, business case and architecture presentation;
- Product roadmap and monetization strategy development.
Step 2. MVP and Look & Feel Design
- In-app user flow and interaction prototyping;
- Creating human‑centered UI designs;
- Building PoC or MVP to check your idea’s feasibility.
Step 3. Software Development
- High‑load back‑end and low-latency front‑end building;
- Providing required API gateway features and data encryption;
- Project analysis, code review, sanity-checks.
Step 4. Quality Assurance
- Functional and usability tests both automated and manual;
- Crash tracking and software quality standard compliance check;
- Ensuring the required platform and popular browser support.
Step 5. Launch and Support
- Defining software go‑to‑market and release strategy;
- Delivering patches, post‑launch support upon your request;
- Making analytics‑driven feature updates, optimization.
For our customers, we offer both bundled rate plans and individual rate plans for each separate software service. The bundled rates are set for each NEKLO developer and include the costs for ¼ time of a QA engineer, a DevOps specialist, and a Project Manager. A bundled rate is preferable if you are opting for a combination of our services or our all-inclusive services.
Extension Development for Magento
As a Magento solution partner, NEKLO can help expand your Magento store functionality through Magento extensions and modules. Can’t find the one that you need? No worries. We can create a custom Magento extension that would fit your requirements.See Our Extensions Magento Marketplace
Hire certified Magento developer at NEKLO and see how upgrading and managing your Magento website on the new Magento 2 is now easier than ever before.
Our specialists use popular project management software, like Jira, so that you can have access to the entire progress of your website application development project.
We are a solid team of over 40 talented experts equipped with practical knowledge and over a decade of experience spanning a wide range of ecommerce projects.
We are able to handle tasks of a large complexity and size, deliver quality web application services in short time frames, and handle additional requirements.
Focus on long-lasting bonds
We are willing to sustain partnerships with our customers, continuously deliver impressive software, and provide technical support during the post-production period.
By choosing NEKLO among all the Magento certified partners, you get unique access to our technical expertise and our insights on how eCommerce works. By the way, we also share our expert views in our blog articles.view all
Let’s Team Up
Let's get your project started. Submit a form or contact us by email with details regarding your request.