The client came to NEKLO with a malfunctioning solution and clear ideas on how to improve it. They delegated to us the following tasks:
- Move the app’s servers from PusherWebsockets to Soketi to resolve the issue with the Pusher’s limits and allow for the real-time delivery of messages to users;
- Redesign the solution and present Salesmsg 2.0, moving the web app from Vue to React to add consistency and connect the web app to the mobile app and Chrome extension, already operating on React;
- Fix existing errors, detect the bugs and optimize application speed;
- Make necessary integrations with third-party tools to improve workflow quality and develop new app features to add functionality.
We delivered a secure, large-scale and complex solution for business messaging and calls that helps companies communicate with their customers via two-way text and multimedia messages.
The key solution’s highlights include:
- Optimized database speed thanks to the transfer of the application from MySQL to Postgre;
- Built-in real-time rich analytics to measure the performance of all the messaging campaigns;
- Geo-targeting segmentation to filter contacts and settle geo-targeted segments based on area code, country, region, etc.;
- Integration with various third-party systems, including Hubspot, Slack, Zapier, and Activecampaign;
- STIR/SHAKEN compliance to avoid the “Likely Scam” tagging;
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification to provide complete data security.