The client delegated the following tasks to NEKLO:
- Deliver an innovative solution allowing real-time tracking of inventory as it moves through the client’s logistics network to the customers;
- Enforce the First-In-First-Out (FIFO) principle for time-sensitive goods to ensure older inventory gets utilized first;
- Provide an opportunity to compile detailed reports and collect analytics on inventory performance, stock movements, and order fulfillment metrics.
Our specialist developed a custom inventory system with the following key highlights:
- Integration with the existing client’s software, such as transportation management system (TMS) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to create a seamless logistics ecosystems;
- Processing of large amounts of data on inventory turnover rates, lead times, and demand patterns;
- Tracking and management of high-value assets’ location and condition;
- Automatic update of inventory levels after order processing.