The customer requested NEKLO to revise and analyze a projected software solution for quick and seamless implementation of HR surveys.
They asked us to fulfill the following tasks:
- Envisage a solution that would include pre-built survey templates, provide answer scoring and answer flow options, be capable of randomizing questions and survey forms to avoid bias, and would be optimized for mobile devices;
- Suggest the necessary tech stack to realize the function of combining several survey completion methods representing data in various formats such as text, visuals, etc. into one, providing the ability to store, process and distribute the results obtained;
- Include data analysis features, such as charts, graphs, and reporting templates, for easy interpretation of survey results and trend identification.
Our team studied and assessed the submitted solution project. We identified its strengths and weaknesses and prepared a set of deliverables, including the Vision & Scope document, Architecture Vision document and design concept.
The key points reflected in the documentation include:
- The complete overview of the functions and features of the final solution that will define its success for the customer;
- Scope of initial and subsequent releases with prioritization of each feature implementation;
- A detailed description of the main processes flow and the links to a clickable prototype;
- The entire list of applicable legal standards that the solution must adhere to, including legal requirements, communications, platform compliance standards, and safety regulations;
- Established solution’s system requirements, including network platforms, setup configurations, peripheral devices and companion software;
- Comprehensive list of performance requirements, such as user-load variables, bandwidth, communication capabilities, and solution response times under diverse load scenarios;
- The suggestion of a suitable tech stack that would provide the best data security and would be cost-effective for the customer.