Benefits of Magento 2 for Your Website
Our Magento migration services include providing a website with performance enhancements, revolutionized designs and functionalities.
Magento 2 is two times faster than Magento 1, allowing for considerable data scalability. Upgrade to Magento 2 will help eliminate long waiting for your website pages to load and will boost the website visitors’ loyalty rate.
Geared with next‑gen technologies
Magento 1 to 2 upgrade will enable support of the latest technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and MySQL. The new tech speeds up extension integration, updating, and makes customizations cheaper.
Magento data migration will open the door to the enhanced page-building tools and caching system. Data migration Magento 1 to 2 will improve compatibility with Amazon, Braintree, and Paypal, saving your money on integrations required by your specific business and niche.
The architecture of Magento 2 allows you to easily track down add-on files, remove a module, or change a theme. With Magento 1 to 2 migration, you get a better system architecture optimized for maximizing the use of themes and modules.
How We Work to Help You Win
We’ll stick to your priorities, leaving you free of software development hassle, yet in charge of it.
Step 1. Project Discovery and Planning
- Requirements gathering, project evaluation, estimation;
- Ideation, R&D, business case and architecture presentation;
- Product roadmap and monetization strategy development.
Step 2. MVP and Look & Feel Design
- In-app user flow and interaction prototyping;
- Creating human‑centered UI designs;
- Building PoC or MVP to check your idea’s feasibility.
Step 3. Software Development
- High‑load back‑end and low-latency front‑end building;
- Providing required API gateway features and data encryption;
- Project analysis, code review, sanity-checks.
Step 4. Quality Assurance
- Functional and usability tests both automated and manual;
- Crash tracking and software quality standard compliance check;
- Ensuring the required platform and popular browser support.
Step 5. Launch and Support
- Defining software go‑to‑market and release strategy;
- Delivering patches, post‑launch support upon your request;
- Making analytics‑driven feature updates, optimization.
For our customers, we offer both bundled rate plans and individual rate plans for each separate software service. The bundled rates are set for each NEKLO developer and include the costs for ¼ time of a QA engineer, a DevOps specialist, and a Project Manager. A bundled rate is preferable if you are opting for a combination of our services or our all-inclusive services.
Extension Development for Magento
Want to expand your Magento store functionality alongside opting for our Magento upgrade service? Then you must definitely opt for our Magento extensions and modules as well. Can’t find the one that you need? No worries. We can create a custom Magento extension that would fit your requirements.See Our Extensions Magento Marketplace
We will show you how we make Magento 2 data migration easy and natural.
Our specialists use popular project management software, like Jira, so that you can have access to the entire progress of your website application development project.
We are a solid team of over 40 talented experts equipped with practical knowledge and over a decade of experience spanning a wide range of ecommerce projects.
We are able to handle tasks of any complexity and size, deliver the utmost quality web application services in short time frames, and handle additional requirements.
Focus on long-lasting bonds
We are willing to sustain partnerships with our customers, continuously deliver impressive software, and provide technical support during the post-production period.
Every week, we publish articles related to our services. There’re also some related to the Magento 2 upgrade service, our research findings, and industry insights. Come on in!view all
Let’s Team Up
Let's get your project started. Submit a form or contact us by email with details regarding your request.