The client came to NEKLO requesting to rebuild their existing solution from node.js to .net.
Additionally, the client asked us to:
- Execute a complete data discovery, solution’s infrastructure assessment, transformation, data migration, and verification;
- Provide a complete file audit trail of the extracted data;
- Enrich the solution with the requested features and change the existing architecture.
NEKLO team properly improved the solution’s service architecture.
Among significant advancements, we’ve introduced the following:
- The existing client’s solution worked with SMB protocol only. We’ve added an opportunity to work with Azure Blob, Amazon S3, and Hitachi Content Platform;
- Strengthened the opportunity to migrate permissions, retentions, and metadata across platforms and protocols, maintaining data compliance when moving data to different storage protocols;
- Transformation of the migrated data to align with the application’s attributes within standard protocol and extraction of data written in out-of-support protocols and modification to meet current application demands.